Dig It Up! 3D Tyrannosaurus Rex Skeleton
Bring home the mystery and excitement of a paleontologist dig! Use the heavy-duty tools to carefully extract a dinosaur skeleton that is buried in plaster. Once the excavation is complete, the hard plastic bones can be washed and assembled to form a complete dinosaur model.
Recommended for ages 8 and up.
- TOYS THAT TEACH: Experience the thrill of discovery like a real paleontologist with this GIANT dinosaur skeleton dig set! Excavate and assemble a Tyrannosaurus Rex!
- PAIR ACTIVITY: MindWare Dig It Up! T-Rex 3D Skeleton includes 17 skeleton bones, making it a fun excavation kit for 1 or 2 little paleontologists!
- DISCOVERY TOYS: Once you’ve discovered all your dinosaur bones, rinse off remaining clay and snap them together for an accurate model of a Tyrannosaurus.
- 3D MODEL: Once assembled, your skeleton will measure 14.5" long! Bones snap together and can be repeatedly re-assembled.
- INCLUDES: Fossil block, hammer, flat chisel, point chisel, brush, sponge and instructions. (For ages 8 and up)