Wooden Mechanical Gears: DIY Harbinger Rover Space Hunting Solar Energy Car
Description: Robotime LS402 Harbinger Rover is 100% powered by solar energy. It is inspired by NASA's exploration space rover and combines the STEM concepts.
The Harbinger Rover's mission is to explore the existence of life on other planets. It also analyzes the climate and geology..
- 【Space Rover 3D Puzzle】Harbinger Rover is designed with so many vivid details of a planetary rover. It includs a ChemCam, an APXS (Alpha Particle Xray Spectrometer), a Mastcam, a solar-powered motor. Building this rover will fire up your imagination and the spirit of exploration.
- 【Solar-Powered Toy Vehicle】ROKR Space Hunting series is 100% powered by solar energy. For best effect, you should orient solar panels towards the sun.
- 【No Glue & Natural】ROKR Space Hunting series is completely connected by pins and tails. High-tech laser-cutting makes precise and smooth edge wood pieces. Parts fit well and are easy to assemble. They are made of natural plywood without any added toxins, both safe and eco-friendly.
- 【Creative & Educational】In 2~3 hours of building fun, you’ll gain a better understanding of STEM principles and car mechanism. It also helps to enhance your logical thinking and concentration. Watch your finished product come to life under the bright Sun!
- 【Ideal Gift & Room Decor】Gift for all, recommended for 8+. Whether it’s birthday, anniversary or that special occasion, this is a fun model to put together. Exquisite design also makes it a refreshing decor for your home or office.
More about this item
- Wood piece: 213 pieces
- Assembly time: about 2~3 hours
- Assembly Size: 175*85*100 mm
- Package size: 237*175*41 mm
- Weight: 0.5 kg
- Certificates: EN71,CE,FSC,FCC
- Laser Cut.
- Difficulty Level: ★★★☆☆
- Recommend age: 8+. Children under the age of 8 can complete the assembly with parental assistance and supervison.
Warning: Small Parts Not for Children Under 3 Years.