6" Plasma Ball with Sound Activation
This iconic scientific lamp was originally created by Nikola Tesla in 1894, following his experiments with high voltage currents. The plasma ball demonstrates the properties of electrical discharges, which you can control with your fingers as you touch the lamp.
The globe is a sphere that has most of its air replaced with 3 noble (inert) gases – neon, argon and xenon. A high frequency alternating current electrode is in the centre, which discharges and excited filaments the strike inside the globe. When you touch the globe, these filaments are attracted to the spot. This globe runs on AC power with cord included
- 👩🏾🔬 INTERACTIVE - These 8" sound Plasma ball night light have two different interactive modes. The 1st mode is a touch-sensitive show of multi-colored lights and the 2nd mode reacts to your touch and sound!
- 👨🏽🚀 EFFECTIVE AND FUN - With Tradeopia sound activated plasma ball light you can experience the power of static electricity with your, friends, and family. And you can share the charm of this lightning plasma ball on your social accounts with a video.
- 👉🏻 GREAT FOR DECORATION - This sensorymoon plasma ball is a great piece of decor for your bedroom, kids room, living room, office, or anywhere else! It'll create a super cool science like atmosphere.
- 🎁 EXCITING GIFT SURPRISE - If he/she is full of curiosity or likes to explore science, they will absolutely be attracted to this steampunk plasma ball sound sensitive. Such a special gift will definitely make them feel excited and interesting.
- 👩🏽🎓 EDUCATIONAL TOY – With Tradeopia genius Plasma ball lightning sphere you can learn about noble gases and their interaction with electricity plasma ball! The Tesla coil in the center emits high voltage alternating electric currents through the plasma, composed of noble gases.
The perfect geek gift for teens and adults who love science and all things mesmerising!
WARNING: This item is not a toy and should not be placed near sensitive electronic equipment and is not suitable for people with a pacemaker.