Skip to content
Spend $175 or more and get a free pack (10-pc pack) of disposable face masks.
Spend $175 or more and get a free pack (10-pc pack) of disposable face masks.

Back Pain

$19.99 CAD
About 80% of people have back pain, the other 20% probably do not spend as much time on the computer. This agony is no joke and a top reason for doctor visits. Back pain has reached epidemic proportions. Fortunately you need not bend over backwards to own this wonderful cuddly reminder to take care of your entire body.

The perfect learning gift and funny get well gift to make someone feel better. Back Pain is 8" tall.