Catan Expansion: Traders & Barbarians
Delve deep into Catan! In Catan: Traders & Barbarians you'll find lots of cool new ways to explore Klaus Teuber's award-winning game series. You can now play with just 2 players! Add a harbormaster, a friendly robber, or special events. Play with a wealth of new wooden pieces, board tiles, and capabilities. Even link your games to create an intriguing campaign. Use these 4 variants and 5 scenarios to reinvent your Catan experience!
5 Challenging New Scenarios:
- The Fishermen of Catan- Fish in the great lake or try casting in rich coastal shoals. A fresh, expanded, and updated version!
- The Rivers of Catan- Not one, but two great rivers invite flourishing commerce. Bridge them en route to glory and wealth.
- The Caravans- Nomads of the oasis seek wool and grain. Camel caravans offer rich trade opportunities.
- Barbarian Attack- Eager for booty, vile barbarians land and occupy Catan's fertile shores. Brave knights unite and ride to battle against the invaders.
- Traders & Barbarians- Your wagons transport fine marble, glass, tools, and sand to help restore Catan's great castle.
Combine these novel scenarios to create a refreshing, compelling campaign!
A game Expansion for 3-4 players ages 12 and older.
Not a complete game! Requires Settlers of Catan base game to play.
- 24 wooden knights
- 12 wooden bridges
- 22 wooden camels
- 4 wooden wagons
- 36 wooden barbarians
- 40 coin counters
- 14 new terrain and water tiles
- 120 new cards
- Special victory point cards and tokens
- Variants & scenarios