Dig It Up! 3D Triceratops Skeleton
Bring home the mystery and excitement of a paleontological dig! Use the heavy-duty tools to carefully extract a dinosaur skeleton that is buried in plaster. Once the excavation is complete, the hard plastic bones can be washed and assembled to form a complete dinosaur model. Bones snap together and can be repeatedly reassembled. When assembled, the 3-D Triceratops skeleton measures over 12 inches long!
Recommended for ages 8 and up.
- EXCAVATE: Using the tools included in this kit, chip, dig and brush away the plaster block until you discover all 20 skeleton pieces.
- PREPARE: Once all pieces have been excavated rinse the pieces in water and follow the step by step instructions to assemble your dinosaur.
- ASSEMBLE: The bones snap together and can be repeatedly reassembled.
- DISPLAY: Once assembled, your skeleton will be an accurate model of a Triceratops measuring 12" long!
- INCLUDES: fossil block, hammer, flat chisel, point chisel, brush, sponge and instructions.