Squishy Human Body Kit
21 Removable Body Parts!
Enter the fascinating world of the human body with this hands-on kit and tour guide.
Complete with removable squishy organs as well as representative skeletal, vascular, and muscular systems, kids explore the complex inner workings of the human body and literally see how it all works. Research physician and science teacher Lucille Kayes explains how the nine vital organs work together to digest food. Squishy Human Body: a little gross—a lot of science fun!
- Discover how the human body works: Take a fascinating tour of the human body as you remove 21 realistic vital organs, bones, and muscles using the included forceps and tweezers; then rebuild the model from the toes to skullcap
- 29 pieces, exceptional value: Includes 12” clear plastic human body model, stand, 9 squishy organs, 12 plastic bones & muscles, forceps, tweezers, body part organ-izer mat, instruction sheet, 24-page illustrated anatomy book
- STEM anatomy/biology book included: Follow a slice of pizza as it travels through the body and interacts with different internal systems! With photos of real organs, engaging illustrations, and answers to common body function questions
- Perfect for budding scientists ages 8+: Great anatomy and biology lesson plan for a homeschool curriculum or for any kid (or adult) fascinated with how their body works
- Human Body Model & Stand
- 9 Squishy Organs
- 12 Plastic Bones & Muscles
- Body Part Organ-Izer
- Instruction Sheet
- 24-page Illustrated Anatomy Book