Wooden Mechanical Gears: Pendulum Clock
Mechanical wind-up clock timer Pendulum Clock that can actually work! A stylish spring-driven wooden clock with an absorbing building experience. Put the mechanism together and watch how it works. Best gift kits and hobbies for holidays and quality time.
This mechanical wooden puzzle uses precision laser cutting and high-quality plywood, that is smooth to the touch. A pre-cut wooden board will be easy to pop the individual pieces out of the sheets with no glue required. The interlocking mechanisms are pretty ingenious.
The 3d wooden puzzle has decorative designs that look captivating in the finished product. Your guests will find it interesting and appealing with the entire setting and visible gear mechanism. Just follow the user manual provided in the brain teaser DIY puzzle, and you will be able to install it. Patience is the key to finishing all these kits. Feel the pride of assembling this entire IQ challenge set-up with your very own hands.
- Assembled Size: 234*117*346 mm
- Packaging Size: 357*235*46 mm
- Weight: 1250g
- Energy Type: Windup
- Estimated Time: 5 hours.
- Age Range: > 14 years old
- Warning: Small Parts Not for Children under 3 years old.
- If you assemble the product correctly and use the wax inside to reduce the friction between the wood board properly, the clock will run for 1-3 hours.
- Level: 4/5