Wooden Mechanical Gears: Owl Clock
Original price $79.99
Current price $74.99 CAD
Rokr mechanical clock with a beautiful owl shape and battery movement. It has a wind-up pendulum with a wind-up timer. When the time is up, the timer bell will ring! Cool project with an absorbing building experience,
Besides being a functional clock, it's also a beautiful art and conversation piece when assembled. A great gift for a hobbyist or anyone who enjoys putting things together in their spare time. It has easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions and illustrations that will stimulate and challenge the mind.
It is a challenge for ages 14+ and can open a new world of creativity, knowledge, and pleasure. All you need is one 1.5v AA battery to make this amazing clock to work.
- Assembled Size: 206x128x265 mm
- Pieces: 161pcs
- Energy Source: Battery/Windup
- Difficult level: 4
- Estimated Time: 4 hours.
- Age Range: > 14 years old
- Warning: Small Parts Not for Children under 3 years old.
- If you assemble the product correctly and use the wax inside to reduce the friction between the wood board properly, the clock will run for 1-3 hours.
- Level: 4/5